Thursday, September 16, 2010

I've Been Lost

I know I've been absent for a while, but I have a good excuse. Well, a good excuse if you were a fan of Lost. The first 5 of 6 seasons are available for immediate streaming through Netflix which is just a recipe for disaster. Okay, maybe not disaster, but definitely a time-sucking vortex of some sort. (Probably not a recipe either, but whateva.) To wit, we are averaging a season a week. And not because we have that much time on our hands, but simply because we have given up sleep. And Lost any kind of social life.



Not that Lost is the best show ever or anything, I mean c'mon, it's no West Wing. That show was AWESOME!!!!

But it is a good show and I think that having every episode available in HD at your finger tips adds a little synergy that elevates the goodness. Or something.

So we are on Season 4 (don't ruin the ending for us) and our momentum has slowed down a bit (I blame Nathan) and I'm sure if we had to wait a week between each episode we may have given up by now. However, since it is available on DVD and Netflix streaming, I would highly recommend checking it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment