Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dancing Bull Zinfandel

I meant to post this sooner so I would remember more about it, but unfortunately, no dice. So you will only get a limited review, very limited. But I will try to be better in the future. In a nutshell it was pretty good - smooth, balanced, basic. We (I) haven't had many wines over the last 9 months, so my palate is a bit out of shape, but that will now change as we enter wine season. I had the '06 and if I remember correctly, it was about $7 or so. I think it was on sale, plus we bought 6 and got an additional 10% off. Definitely worth the price. I would give Dancing Bull Zinfandel 3.5 wine glasses.

Anyone have any recommendations?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those wine glasses didn't turn out so well. I guess I'll have to find a better version.

    ReplyDelete