Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Birthday To You!

Nathan's 1st birthday! Wow, I can't believe this day has already come. Prepare yourself for some expected parental "where has the time gone" soliloquy. Because, seriously, we just brought the little guy home. See:

Little guy

And now he is a year old! And weirdly, it seems like forever since last year, but at the same time, I was just there. I'm sure I could go on, so I'll stop before I get carried away. Back to the part-tay!

There was so much for all the little guys to do. We had wagon rides and everyone's favorite- BUBBLES!!! Plus a few of Nathan's favorite activities including: pull everything out of the laundry basket; and doing something with a parachute. I really don't know what the parachute thing is called, but it is always a hit with the kiddos. I'm sure you remember doing this in PE back in the day, but basically it's holding on to the edge and waving the 'chute up and down (advanced users can add a ball to the top to watch it roll around). Definitely amusing.

Anyhoo, here are some photos (unfortunately, Laura and I were busy most of the time, so our photo selection is limited, so if you have any good shots, shoot them our way. Thanks.)

Wagon Rides!

The Boys
Notice how cool Nathan is in the wagon? Arm on the side, chillin' like, "Yeah, ladies, this is my ride."

"What's under here?"


Birthday Boy


16 kids. Sitting. Still. What's up!?!?!

Yeah, 16 kids sitting still...for .00003 seconds. Just enough time for a lucky picture.

I still need to find time to edit the video, but it is on its way.

No comments:

Post a Comment